Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Domain Name Registration Services: Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “canceled” until the duration of the domain term has expired. Domain names are controlled worldwide by Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN ) organization and we do not have any control over it.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a process where we put in a lot of hours each day to promote your business website, thus if as a customer you want a refund, you need to initiate a refund within 24 hours of making the payment. The same is mentioned in the contract that you sign with us.
- Web Design: You pay 50% upfront for website design project and the remaining 50% is paid upon completion of the project. In both cases this fee is non-refundable.
- Social Media Marketing: This is service is also non-refundable as once we invest in social media the payment cannot be returned for us, therefore, we won’t be able to refund it back to you.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Egochi Business Hub had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the company and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- Egochi also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund. This generally happens when we notice that the services we offer are being used for criminal activities.
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that match our clients.
- In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide free services for another 2 months in which we will send out regular reports and get the needful done for you.
- Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time. Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however, it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
Feel free to talk to us directly at Contact Us.